LIVE Training & LIVE Project SAP S4 HANA Administrator
Getting started with the Overview of the architecture of SAP HANA systems, Creation of HANA Columnar Store and Differentiate between SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage.
SAP HANA Admin Online Training Course Content
- Introduction to SAP HANA SAP
- In-Memory Strategy
- HANA compare to BWA
- In-Memory Computing
- SAP HANA simplified Architecture
- SAP HANA Extended Architecture
- Business Intelligence Clients with HANA
- HANA Columnar Store
- SAP HANA row store vs Columnar Storage
Learn different versions of SAP HANA in this module..
- HANA .0 SPS10—New Features
- HANA .0 SPS11 – New Feature
This module focus you on various SAP HANA editions, like the SAP HANA Platform Edition, SAP HANA Enterprise Edition and SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edition which bundles additional components for data provisioning.
- SAP HANA Platform Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Edition
- SAP HANA Enterprise Extended Edition
The critical factor for SAP HANA implementation is the right sizing of the server on the business requirement and this means correct calculation of amount off memory, the CPU processing power, SAP HANA sizing consists of Memory sizing for static data, Memory sizing of objects created during runtime, Disk sizing, CPU sizing.
- SAP HANA In-Memory Database Sizing elements
- RAM, Disk, CPU
- Memory Sizing
- CPU Sizing
- SAP HANA Scale Out
What are the steps to be configured during PRE, POST installations of SANA HANA and also gives you an brief review about it.
- Preparing SAP HANA Installation
- Reviewing SAP HANA Installation
- Post-Installation steps
Understand about Memory computing studio, Switching between different views and about system monitor in HANA.
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- HANA Navigator View
- System Monitor in HANA
- Information Modeller
In this module we will explain the architecture of HANA, How to apply Backup and Recovery to the entire database and different storage formats in HANA.
- Architecture Overview
- IMCE and Surroundings
- HANA Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data Modeling in HANA
- Persistent Layer in HANA
- Backup & Recovery
For SAP HANA several hardware and software requirements need to be fulfilled. In this module you can find a complete list of all SAP HANA components and the respective SAP HANA hardware and software requirements.
- Prepare HANA Installation parameters
- Users created during HANA Installation
- HANA Required Installation media
- Prepare Installer Configuration file
Learn, How to install SAP HANA from GUI as well as from Command prompt and also know what are the components of HANA
- SAP HANA unified Installer Tool Unified Installer to install the Sap HANA SERVER
- HANA Components installed by Installer
- Command based Installation
- GUI based HANA Installation
By the end of this module you will get an overview on SAP HANA studio, how the DBA Cockpit works with SAP HANA and also how to execute the SQL statements using HDBSQL command line tool.
- SAP HANA Studio
- DBA Cockpit
- HDBSQL Command
- Line Tool
Know the system requirements and supported Platforms to install SAP HANA studio.
- System Requirements
- Supported Platforms
- Install SAP HANA Studio
Understand how to monitor HANA Landscape, HANA Security, Start , Stop the HANA system and also know the logging on HANA system.
- Starting and Stopping SAP HANA System
- Displaying Process List
- Logging on to HANA system using HANA studio
- HANA User Security
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
Here will focus on Start, Stop SAP HANA Database and also to monitor HANA landscape.
- Starting & Stopping SAP HANA
- Starting SAP HANA Database
- Stopping SAP HANA Database
- Displaying Process List
- Monitoring HANA Landscape
- Periodic Manual Tasks
This session presents you about configuring Steps, Set-up and Architecture for SLT replication server and also about positioning, Different types of benefits of SLT.
- Positioning and benefit of SLT for SAP HANA
- Key benefits of Trigger-Based Approach
- Architecture and building Blocks
- Architecture for SAP Source Replication
- Architecture for NON-SAP Source Replication
- Set-up of LT replication server
- Installation Aspects
- Configuration Steps for SLT replication server
- Setup Data Replication
- Landscape strategy of SLT replication server
- SLT replication server Installation Options
- Technical Requirements and system setup
By this module we will provide you, how to configure, Import HANA Studio fo Metadata and to Load Data via Data Services into SAP HANA.
- Configuring HANA Studio for importing Metadata
- Importing Metadata
- Mass Import
- Selective Import
- Load Data Via Data services into SAP HANA
We’ll give an introduction of SAP HANA Direct Extractor in this module.
- Introduction to SAP HANA Direct Extractor
Learn, how to enable the services, setup, configuration, and also to provide connections for SAP HANA.
- Limitations of DXC
- Setup and Configurations
- Enabling Services
- HTTP Connection and Test Connection
The identity of database users accessing SAP HANA is verified through a process called authentication. In this module we’ll provide, how to create users, assign roles- privileges to the users as well as to the roles for SAP HANA Security.
- Create Users
- User and Role Concept
- Creating Roles
- Assigning Privileges to Roles
- SQL Privileges
- System Privileges
- Analytic Privileges
- Reporting and Privileges
- Modelling required Privileges
Backup and restore is the process of copying/storing data preemptively for the specific purpose of restoring, that same data in an event such as loss of data in case hardware failure or accidental deletion or corruption of data can be used for restoration.
- System Configuration Parameters
- Monitoring and system state parameters
- Backup & Recovery SAP HANA
- Need of Backup
- Backup Types
- Data Backup
- Log Backup
- Recovery Options
- Recovery in Replication Scenarios
- Backup to External Backup Destinations
- Recovery Scenarios
- Power Failure
- Disk Failure
Learn, How to monitor SAP HANA, Checking the availability of setting up, system monitoring, overview of Services and providing system alerts.
- Configuring Remote Support
- Solution Manager Integration
- Remote Service Connection
- Availability Monitoring
- Setting up Monitoring
- System Monitoring Setup
- Status Overview
- Services Overview
- System Load History
- Disk Usage Details
- Checking System Configuration
This module presents, how to troubleshooting performance in SAP HANA and also configuration to manage log file.
- Regular administration tasks
- Analyzing performance
CASE STUDY COVERING ALL THE ABOVE TOPICS