LIVE Training & LIVE Project Data Science
The Data Science program lets you gain proficiency in Data Science. You will work on real-world projects in Data Science with R, Hadoop Dev, Admin, Test and Analysis, Apache Spark, Scala, Deep Learning, Tableau, Data Science with SAS, SQL, MongoDB and more.
In this program, you will cover 10 courses and 53 industry-based projects with 1 CAPSTONE project. As a part of online classroom training, you will receive five additional self-paced courses co-created with Fortified namely Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Build Chatbots with Watson Assistant, R for Data Science, Spark MLlIb, and Python for Data Science. Moreover, you will also get exclusive access to for Chatbots course. Enroll now and pursue your in Data Science online.
List of Courses Included
Online Instructor-led Courses:
- Data Science with R
- Python for Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- Big Data Hadoop & Spark
- Tableau Desktop 10
- Data Science with SAS
- Advanced Excel
What will you learn in this MS in Data Science program?
In this Data Science graduate program, you will learn about
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Real-time analytics with Spark
- Data Scientist roles and responsibilities
- Prediction and analysis through clustering
- Deploying the recommender system
- SAS advanced analytics and R programming
- Linear and logistic regression
- Making sense of NoSQL data
- Deep Learning model in AI
Who should take up this top Data Science master's program?
- Data Scientists, Machine Learning Professionals, and Software Developers
- Business Intelligence Professionals, Information Architects, and Project Managers
- Those looking to be a Data Science Architect
What are the prerequisites for taking up this master in Data Science training course?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this Data Science graduate program.
Why should you take up this best online MS in Data Science course?
- Data Scientist is the best job of the 21st century – Harvard Business Review
- Global Big Data market to reach $122 billion in revenue by 2025 – Frost & Sullivan
This best Data Science master’s program has been created keeping in mind the needs of the industry when it comes to the domain of Data Science. Today’s Data Scientists need to have a diverse set of skills which include working with huge volumes of data, parsing that data, and converting them into a format that is easily understandable, using which business insights can be derived.
This training program lets you play multiple roles in the Big Data and Data Science domains and get hired for top-notch salaries.